interchangeable power cords

AzrealNoctis

i recently got a lemon odessy g5 34 inch, flickering and wouldnt show an image, so i sent it back for repair, and i just read the email and it says i should send the power cord, but since i didnt read the email before packing it up, i put the cord back in the box with the monitor, idk if they will send the cord back but in the case they dont, since its a 34 inch and the same resolution as my current lg monitor, and it has the same round power plug, could i use the power cord i currently have?

7 minutes ago, AzrealNoctis said:

i recently got a lemon odessy g5 34 inch, flickering and wouldnt show an image, so i sent it back for repair, and i just read the email and it says i should send the power cord, but since i didnt read the email before packing it up, i put the cord back in the box with the monitor, idk if they will send the cord back but in the case they dont, since its a 34 inch and the same resolution as my current lg monitor, and it has the same round power plug, could i use the power cord i currently have?

A power cord is a power cord. (This rule does not apply for PSU to PC cables but only wall to appliance.)

It should work. I have also swapped my monitor and PC's power cord because the one from my PSU was too short to reach my PC.

Does it have a brick attached to it? If so make sure the voltages are the same, otherwise it's built into the monitor and that should do it's job.

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

It should work. I have also swapped my monitor and PC's power cord because the one from my PSU was too short to reach my PC.

Does it have a brick attached to it? If so make sure the voltages are the same, otherwise it's built into the monitor and that should do it's job.

Yeah it's got a brick on it, though I'm talking about the cord that goes from the brick to the monitor 

Just now, AzrealNoctis said:

Yeah it's got a brick on it, though I'm talking about the cord that goes from the brick to the monitor 

If it's the same plug you should be fine