Does anyone know of a trustworthy place to get the ASUS Tuf Gaming LC 240 Rgb Zaku II variant?

MrMadFox

I apologize if there's a better place to put this, truly. I'm looking to complete the ASUS Tuf Zaku II assembly with every part I can get a hold of, but it seems that unlike with the case and the mobo, I seem to have missed the boat on local availability for the AIO liquid cooler (Vancouver, BC) and I'm having trouble finding a way to get my hands on it, as well as the custom 1660 Super (though I very much doubt I'd have been able to get that at all lmao).

Does anyone know of a trustworthy place to get this item? Picture of the AIO in question attached.

download.png

• 1 month later...

were back in stock on newegg for a bit, may still have some my order is not here yet. Even if they don't have the US priced release they tend to have some for 20-30 dollars more.

Is likely the coolest part [possible pun] that would fit well in a lot of builds even without the case/MB, hopefully they continue to produce them for awhile. Case is still fairly easy to get and MB seems to be mostly resellers now [new egg did have a few to go along with the cooler]