New monitor won't turn on but my pc can utilize it

AmbushedStar

I recently bought a new monitor from Newegg called the聽Acer Nitro ED270 Xbmiipx 27" 1ms Full HD 1920 x 1080 240Hz Adaptive-Sync, unboxed it and everything was going fine until I plugged it in. I plugged it in and turned聽it on for the first time and there was a white LED indicating it was on in the bottom right corner. I then saw the Blue light in the middle was on so I tried to find the source button to switch it to HDMI because I didn't have a DP cable at the time. When I was trying to find the source button (I wasn't reading the user guide it came with because I was excited to just get this working) I held down the power for 3 seconds and now the monitor is in some sort of sleep mode which I can't seem to get it out of, that blue light that is in the middle of the monitor is now just blinking. I tried holding down all the buttons and nothing works. I unplugged it and replugged it but funny thing is, nothing changes. It just goes back to the blinking blue light. My pc聽is able to detect it though...very odd 馃槀

(Like when I open different applications, they go onto the monitor)

Dead monitor? That's what I'm going with, even the Acer representative said so.聽

Scanned_20210701-0859.pdf