WoW Shadowlands / Streaming pc

Hey friends, I need suggestions for a high-end pc (while staying sensible), that will play wow shadowlands on recommended settins (7 preset) at 144 fps whilst being able to stream on twitch... Budget is not really an issue, but i dont want to overspend... basically the best machine before diminishing returns kick in. I play at 1080p, possibly 1440 in the future.

4 minutes ago, Niklas1120 said:

Hey friends, I need suggestions for a high-end pc (while staying sensible), that will play wow shadowlands on recommended settins (7 preset) at 144 fps whilst being able to stream on twitch... Budget is not really an issue, but i dont want to overspend... basically the best machine before diminishing returns kick in. I play at 1080p, possibly 1440 in the future.

Please mention the country you are shopping from and if you have any components lying around that could be put towards this build (ex. graphics card, DDR4 RAM, storage drive, case, etc.). I can't really recommend going out and buying a new graphics card right now because of how high the prices are (due to the shortage). Also, please include a ballpark number for your max budget (ex. $500, $1000, $1500).

Many streamers prefer having two systems (one for gaming and the other for streaming), what system specifications do you have currently, would you like to keep it to one build or are you fine if it extends to two. Could help you get better game performance and quality stream for your viewers cheaper if you're fine with 2 systems.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

I plan on getting a prebuilt, i live in denmark and we have a great SI here that has a wide selection of products to choose from. Currently on a machine i built 8 years ago that has a 3930k six core cpu and a gtx 960, 16 gbs of 1600 mhz ram and a 240 gb ssd. I would prefer using a single system for everything.  My ideal budget would be around 15000 dkk or roughly 2500 dollars.

3 minutes ago, Niklas1120 said:

I plan on getting a prebuilt, i live in denmark and we have a great SI here that has a wide selection of products to choose from. Currently on a machine i built 8 years ago that has a 3930k six core cpu and a gtx 960, 16 gbs of 1600 mhz ram and a 240 gb ssd. I would prefer using a single system for everything.  My ideal budget would be around 15000 dkk or roughly 2500 dollars.

That system is still rather capable today, maybe consider using it for streaming. I would generally advise being carefully about buying prebuilt systems (proprietary connectors, cheap low-quality components, limited upgrade paths, etc.), although there are certainly some fair system integrators out there (usually they have tons of GPUs stored in inventory from manufacturers, good for maintaining lower prices during shortages like what's happening currently). Are you 100% sure you don't want to build the computer (if it means better performance for the cost and/or more component upgrade flexibility), could you give us a link to the specific system integrator's website?

@Boomwebsearch 

4 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

That system is still rather capable today, maybe consider using it for streaming. I would generally advise being carefully about buying prebuilt systems (proprietary connectors, cheap low-quality components, limited upgrade paths, etc.), although there are certainly some fair system integrators out there (usually they have tons of GPUs stored in inventory from manufacturers, good for maintaining lower prices during shortages like what's happening currently). Are you 100% sure you don't want to build the computer (if it means better performance for the cost and/or more component upgrade flexibility), could you give us a link to the specific system integrator's website?

If i were to build myself, the only gpu available is an rtx 2060 for double the price unfortunately. I trust this SI as i have dealt with them before. 

https://www.komplett.dk/category/83212/pc-tablets/komplett-pc/komplett-epic-gaming-pc

Its in danish so you probably cant get much from that link.

1 hour ago, Niklas1120 said:

If i were to build myself, the only gpu available is an rtx 2060 for double the price unfortunately. I trust this SI as i have dealt with them before. 

You could put the rest of the components together and wait until GPU prices drop before buying the graphics card (using integrated graphics or another card you may have lying around in the meantime). Seems like the linked system integrator is disclosing what components they are using (a good practice, transparency), looks mostly standard to me from the models I've looked through.

1 hour ago, Niklas1120 said:

https://www.komplett.dk/category/83212/pc-tablets/komplett-pc/komplett-epic-gaming-pc

Its in danish so you probably cant get much from that link.

No worries, I was able to translate the pages (over to English) using the Google Translate function that's built into Google Chrome. This is the model I would go with from that system integrator (in terms of a good value configuration, price to performance) -->   https://www.komplett.dk/product/1159959/pc-tablets/komplett-pc/komplett-epic-gaming-pc/komplett-a141-epic-gaming-pc#

1159959_2.jpg

@Boomwebsearch 

Thank you so much man i´ll give it a look!