Bitfenix Spectre Pro?

stereophonie

I'm currently shopping for some green led fans for my define R4. I made the mistake of buying Coolermaster Sickleflows and they are noisy as hell. There really isn't much choice when it comes to the colour green and I have found the very nice looking Spectre Pros or the not so nice looking but still green BeQuiet 140's. Does anyone here own any of these fans that can tell me if they are any good or not? I'd like to hear a first hand experience before shelling out quite a considerable amount of money for some fans. Thanks :)

Or of course any other recommendations for 140mm Green LED fans I may have overlooked.

Paging @TheProfosist He will know

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

So you r looking at the 140mm Green LED Spectre Pro's? There isnt much else out there that offers LEDs and performance sadly but they are decent fans. The one thing you do loose when going for the LED versions is PWM control of the fans.

I don't have any green led fans, but why don't you consider led strips?

I do have some led strips behind the motherboard but I'm very picky and I like a bit of lighting on the fans so you can see them through the grills haha.

So you r looking at the 140mm Green LED Spectre Pro's? There isnt much else out there that offers LEDs and performance sadly but they are decent fans. The one thing you do loose when going for the LED versions is PWM control of the fans.

That's not too much of an issue, 99% of the time I have them running on 5v anyway. Yeah I haven't seen much else except cheap fans. Plenty 120's but I want 140's as the 120 Sickleflows I have right now look a little silly.

I do have some led strips behind the motherboard but I'm very picky and I like a bit of lighting on the fans so you can see them through the grills haha.

Alright, I understand you, I've also got 2 led fans AND an NZXT Hue :P

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

I use it partially as a Hackintosh. Don't judge me.

That's not too much of an issue, 99% of the time I have them running on 5v anyway. Yeah I haven't seen much else except cheap fans. Plenty 120's but I want 140's as the 120 Sickleflows I have right now look a little silly.

yea good performance + led is hard enough then add 140mm in there and the spectre pro's are one of your only options.

Thanks for the input guys. Just didn't want to shell out money for something that isn't going to be worth it haha.