adobe after affects cc help!!!

pwnage630

post-46765-0-67300400-1396547457.pngi went on after affects today to try to make a 3-d object thing and i can't seem to find that option…… i was wondering if someone could help me find it 

6jni2g.jpg

Your 3D thing is missing.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

6jni2g.jpg

Your 3D thing is missing.

ya i know when i went on yesterday i had it………..

ya i know when i went on yesterday i had it………..

You have to click the button in the bottom left to reveal the 3d option in the layer.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

This is a very common issue for people. Blueprint kind of mentioned it above, but that might not solve it. If you click the Toggle Switches/Modes button at the bottom, that will switch the Modes columns with the Switches columns (or use F4). You want the switches columns (all the check boxes). The buttons in the bottom left will add/subtract either the Switches or the Modes columns (I can't remember which button does which). If you still can't see the Switches, if you right-click on the columns itself (so right-click 'parent' or any of the column names) you'll get a sub-menu and one of them will be columns and you can choose exactly which columns are visible. You should find it there.

I'm guessing you hit F4 or something on accident. The fact that you have 'Out Duration Stretch In' there shows that you seem to have customized your columns somehow though, as those are not default at all (I never use them in fact).

Workstation: i7-4930k | Asus Rampage IV Gene | Reference GTX 780 | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO | Corsair RM650 | MidNight Black BitFenix Prodigy M

Old Rigi5-2500k @ 4.7 GHz | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | EVGA GTX 560 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | 240 GB Samsung 830 Pro | 1TB Hitachi | CoolerMaster Storm Scout (1)