RX 6700 XT Stuttering and low GPU Usage

LeDetructor

I have a 3600 with a 6700 XT sapphire nitro+.In league of legends while im playing the fps drops to like 80fps 1440p all max settings.I used to own a 1080 ti and it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy smoother.In my genshin impact it also sometimes drop to like 40fps.Any idea whats causing this problem?(Latest AMD Drivers and windows)

7 minutes ago, LeDetructor said:

I have a 3600 with a 6700 XT sapphire nitro+.In league of legends while im playing the fps drops to like 80fps 1440p all max settings.I used to own a 1080 ti and it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy smoother.In my genshin impact it also sometimes drop to like 40fps.Any idea whats causing this problem?(Latest AMD Drivers and windows)

Can you give us your spec list? 

15 minutes ago, connorkincaid said:

Can you give us your spec list? 

Ryzen 5 3600
16GB DDR4 3200mhz
RX 6700 XT
GS750W PSU

B450 Aorus Pro Wifi

This shouldnt be a hardware bottleneck.Im able to play Hitman 3 at max settings 1440p around 90fps.But league of legends and genshin impact tends to fall abit.I think it has something to do with how AMD downclocks the graphics card while light load or something else.Radeon chill is turned off and freesync is turned on

3 hours ago, LeDetructor said:

Ryzen 5 3600
16GB DDR4 3200mhz
RX 6700 XT
GS750W PSU

B450 Aorus Pro Wifi

This shouldnt be a hardware bottleneck.Im able to play Hitman 3 at max settings 1440p around 90fps.But league of legends and genshin impact tends to fall abit.I think it has something to do with how AMD downclocks the graphics card while light load or something else.Radeon chill is turned off and freesync is turned on

What PCIE slot do you have the card in?

The problem with this issue is that it could be several different things.

Check your power usage plan, make sure it is set to performance. 

Make sure your RAM is set to run at 3000MHZ, you have to remember that Ryzen is touchy about it's RAM. 

5 hours ago, connorkincaid said:

What PCIE slot do you have the card in?

its in the primary slot

5 hours ago, connorkincaid said:

The problem with this issue is that it could be several different things.

Check your power usage plan, make sure it is set to performance. 

Make sure your RAM is set to run at 3000MHZ, you have to remember that Ryzen is touchy about it's RAM. 

Okay so i set the speed to 3200 in the bios with the manual timing,but in task manager it shows 2133?

• 3 months later...

The thread may be old, but the issue is very common.

This is a problem with AMD graphics cards across the board where GPU utilization is too low and FPS also very unusually low.

The solution is very easy.

Re-install windows, then with Randeon software, in performance section, turn power tuning all the way up, and thats it!. Enjoy your high FPS.