HP DL380E G8
LSI 9300-8 HBA (Dell) IT mode
32GB DDR3 1600Mhz ECC RAM
Qlogic QLE2562 8Gb FC card

HDD:
2x Seagate EXOS 6TB SAS
2x Seagate enterprise capatcity 6TB SAS
3x HGST 6TB SAS

I created a RAIDZ2 pool from all of this.

I have a vmware esxi server with a qlogic qle2560 FC card.
I connected this truenas box via FC to the esxi host and i created the vmdks what i needed JUST FOR DATA not for running VM's!

I tried to copy directly in the VM from the C (SSD) partition to the D(this is the vmdk). (300MB/s went to 110-150MB/S sometimes drop under 100)

I created a share from a VM and i connected to with my WS(1Gb) and the results are interesting. (Starts at 115MB/s sometimes drop under 100 and stay)

I created a share directly in truenas but the same even worse speed results what i get

What is going on?

Thanks

Has it already finished calculating parity? With 6TB drives that initial process can take a day or two. 

300MB/s sounds about right for a RAIDZ2 with those drives in an ideal situation. None of them should be SMR drives either. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, NelizMastr said:

Has it already finished calculating parity? With 6TB drives that initial process can take a day or two. 

300MB/s sounds about right for a RAIDZ2 with those drives in an ideal situation. None of them should be SMR drives either. 

300MB/s is good i know, but because i dont get these speeds thats why i wrote here :D. I'll do a scrub for the pool
This is not a new pool, I created ~8months ago...