NEED HELP, No signal after restart

Hi, my computer turns on fine, but everytime it needs to restart to install windows, it comes back on as no signal to monitor. However computer is still running. This happens regardless of what computer is doing, whether I was even making changes in bios and it needed to restart. The only way to get out of the no signal is to hard shut down. I have waited a long time and it never gets connection after no signal. PLz help

(Computer does get signal until restart, then I have to hard shutdown and turn on again to get signal back.)

Computer is unusable because I cant install windows, and cant do pretty much anything that requires restart.

I also forgot to mention that keyboard and mouse rgb dosen't come on after restart, however fan rgb is on and computer is still running.

Also yeah no power to any usb

The board may have a fault.

Get into bios (use onboard graphics connector , remove Graphic card) check what is the primary display adapter set to.

Fans may come on if directly attached to PSU. No power to USB > MB issue

Check all connectors to MB, unplug replug. reseat RAM, CPU, GPU.

Make sure CPU has thermal paste not dust, happened to me recently fixing a computer for someone.

Just now, ndesign.ie said:

The board may have a fault.

Get into bios (use onboard graphics connector , remove Graphic card) check what is the primary display adapter set to.

Fans may come on if directly attached to PSU. No power to USB > MB issue

Check all connectors to MB, unplug replug. reseat RAM, CPU, GPU.

Make sure CPU has thermal paste not dust, happened to me recently fixing a computer for someone.

Thanks for the help, I resetted cmos and everything is good