Why aren't I getting a second display?

Go to solution Solved by Lowlifeang,

Over the past few months I've been using 2 monitors just fine. But last night only one was working. A few strange things I've noticed is the first monitor is a DP connection going into the first DP slot on my 5700 XT GPU. When I plug in my other monitor into that slot with DP it's all fuzzy and the quality is buns. My other DP slots aren't working for the first or second monitor period. The HDMI slot doesn't work for either, but I plugged in an HDMI to VGA adapter and that worked for my old crappy one. I plugged the second monitor into my laptop (HDMI) and it worked fine. This has been very stressful and I'm not sure what is happening

Over the past few months I've been using 2 monitors just fine. But last night only one was working. A few strange things I've noticed is the first monitor is a DP connection going into the first DP slot on my 5700 XT GPU. When I plug in my other monitor into that slot with DP it's all fuzzy and the quality is buns. My other DP slots aren't working for the first or second monitor period. The HDMI slot doesn't work for either, but I plugged in an HDMI to VGA adapter and that worked for my old crappy one. I plugged the second monitor into my laptop (HDMI) and it worked fine. This has been very stressful and I'm not sure what is happening

Solved. It was a driver update that I never got a notification for. Or one I accidentally cleared more likely lol