Which is better

tenarom6_official

Which is better?

ASIAHORSE WD-001 120mm 5V ARGB Motherboard 12 Addressable LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing White Case/Radiator Fan (3 Pack-Black)

or

upHere RGB Series Case Fan, Wireless RGB LED 120mm Fan,Quiet Edition High Airflow Adjustable Color LED Case Fan for PC Cases-3 Pack,RGB123-3

Neither. They're both cheap, no name fans. They could be the exact same fans in theory. It's not uncommon for asian factories to just run the same stuff off the assembly lines and slap different branding on them. That's why you'll often see products on Amazon for example that are obstensively from different brands, but all look exactly the same. The point is that once you're going with a cheap fan, it doesn't really matter if one or the other is slightly better. Just go with whichever is cheaper at that point.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Just now, Chris Pratt said:

Neither. They're both cheap, no name fans. They could be the exact same fans in theory. It's not uncommon for asian factories to just run the same stuff off the assembly lines and slap different branding on them. That's why you'll often see products on Amazon for example that are obstensively from different brands, but all look exactly the same. The point is that once you're going with a cheap fan, it doesn't really matter if one or the other is slightly better. Just go with whichever is cheaper at that point.

I understand but Im on a 30$ budget and it needs to be rgb and the guys in the last post recommended me this so I just wanted to know the difference.

https://youtu.be/NCcgCJx9xlg (might wanna check that out)

Asiahorse and uphere arent specifically known for the best high quality shit but their not the most unknown. 

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

1 hour ago, tenarom6_official said:

I understand but Im on a 30$ budget and it needs to be rgb and the guys in the last post recommended me this so I just wanted to know the difference.

That's fine, though the whole "it needs to be RGB" is just kind of not true. You may really want it to be RGB, but RGB is never necessary.

My only point was that when you're buying cheap fans the question of quality is already out the window. That's fine if you know what you're getting, but trying to decide which cheap low quality fan is better than some other cheap low quality fan is just pointless.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse