Experience with Logitech G815 Lightsync

StarMoonCZ
Go to solution Solved by Montana One-Six,

Switched to the G815 (tactile) like half a year ago from an old SteelSeries apex raw keyboard.

I really like it. Haven't found anything to complain about as of now. I think the keys are very good and precise, way better than my old one for typing and gaming. Feels sturdy. Has nice media controls, I really like the volume wheel.

What do you mean with low profile?

There are feet on the keyboard to adjust the height with 3 total options.

Hello,
I got recommendation from my friend to get this keyboard. But its lowprofile and I dont have any experience with Logitech keyboard or lowprofile keyboards. Does anybody have any experience with this keyboard good or bad?

Thanks for any answers

Switched to the G815 (tactile) like half a year ago from an old SteelSeries apex raw keyboard.

I really like it. Haven't found anything to complain about as of now. I think the keys are very good and precise, way better than my old one for typing and gaming. Feels sturdy. Has nice media controls, I really like the volume wheel.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

2 hours ago, Montana16 said:

From pictures I assumed it is low profile. The keycaps are thinner than usually.

3 hours ago, StarMoon_cz said:

From pictures I assumed it is low profile. The keycaps are thinner than usually.

Yes, the keycaps don't go down as much as most other keyboards keycaps which isn't a bad thing imo.

You could also look at reviews of the G815 or the G915 if you want some more opinions.  The G915 is wireless and the G815 is wired other than that they are the same.

Why not visit your friend and see for yourself?

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

14 hours ago, Montana16 said:

Yes, the keycaps don't go down as much as most other keyboards keycaps which isn't a bad thing imo.

You could also look at reviews of the G815 or the G915 if you want some more opinions.  The G915 is wireless and the G815 is wired other than that they are the same.

Why not visit your friend and see for yourself?

Visiting him would be difficult, as he lives quite far from me. But thanks for you opinion.