My first modded pc.

GrandPaladin822

I finished this early 2020 and never uploaded it. I switched from a full size tower to a mini itx.

My inspiration was from the build LTT did with this case, but I couldn't fit the pump/ res. In the case, so I thought out side the box... All in all it works great, VR capable, never skips a beat. I have a new front plate so I can clean up the front around the res. I need some better cable management but why fix something that isn't broke? I welcome all advice and criticism. 😃

20210126_180829.jpg

20201201_184738.jpg

20201201_184749.jpg

20201123_215029.jpg

20210126_182708.jpg

20210126_182724.jpg

20210126_182732.jpg

I also have a soft spot for SFF builds, someday I really need to get myself one too. 🙂

I like a lot how yours is looking, the external pump-part gives it kind of a futuristic look. 🙂

On 6/24/2021 at 5:45 AM, Da_Obst said:

I also have a soft spot for SFF builds, someday I really need to get myself one too. 🙂

I like a lot how yours is looking, the external pump-part gives it kind of a futuristic look. 🙂

If the money pans out I'm cramming an x570 eatx into the Lian LI O11 mini & building a custom distroplate/reservoir. Small cases are amazing aesthetics & desk space wise. I can't imagine a real person using the thermaltake tower 900 or another oversized full tower+

4 hours ago, Beat_my_Laptop said:

If the money pans out I'm cramming an x570 eatx into the Lian LI O11 mini & building a custom distroplate/reservoir. Small cases are amazing aesthetics & desk space wise. I can't imagine a real person using the thermaltake tower 900 or another oversized full tower+

A friend of mine has a Caselabs TH10 sitting on his desk. (^^)
I do like the idea of putting hardware into as little space as possible, but with all the existing and ready made SFF cases there's too big of a compromise when it comes to cooling. So I plan on making my own case if I find myself craving for wandering off into SFF territory. 🙂

3 hours ago, Da_Obst said:

A friend of mine has a Caselabs TH10 sitting on his desk. (^^)
I do like the idea of putting hardware into as little space as possible, but with all the existing and ready made SFF cases there's too big of a compromise when it comes to cooling. So I plan on making my own case if I find myself craving for wandering off into SFF territory. 🙂

I debated that, if I had access to a machine shop I would build my own, but typically all I have is a drill, Dremel, & a hammer