GPU won't work...

So, I'm really not a gamer that knows their tech. My brother mine built my PC. Everyday for the past 2+ years it's been working perfectly fine.

The other day, I was just watching YouTube, when my audio randomly started stuttering, screen went fully white for about five seconds, then screen went fully black with the audio from my video being perfectly fine. My monitor was not getting any signal, but it knew that there was something plugged in. I gave the PC to my relative and went to school. They said that the PC was working fine, so when I came back from school and started it up, strangely, it was working. Before sending my PC to my brother, I tried restarting and stuff, but didn't have enough time to try anything else. I played games then went on YouTube again, but this time something else happened. With no audio stuttering, my screen randomly went pink.. I took a photo and tried restarting, but it was working again. Now, when I woke up, it was not working again, but I tried EVERYTHING.. I tried taking it out of its slot and putting it back in, taking the cable out of it and putting it back in, everything. But the strange thing is, I tried putting it in my motherboard and it still didn't work, unless if I did something wrong, because I've never done this before. I'm scared of my gpu being broken since there's already a GPU shortage so prices skyrocketed. Please, could anyone help me?

i3-9100f

GTX 1070 ti

GPC 700-S

16241874191207142853503020797943.jpg

try reinstalling driver with DDU or check thermal paste in gpu maybe is dry