Looking for a new TV

Tut

Hi, I'm looking for a TV preferably in the $1k-2k range, preferably OLED, above 50in. 

Retailer doesn't really matter, just has to be available to ship in the continental US. Open to waiting if anyone knows sales that will start soon, I'm just starting my research now so I'd thought I'd post here to see if anyone knows any good deals.

If anyone has anything with an exceptional deal around the 1.5k range for a good 70in+ LCD panel, I'd take that over the OLED. Just seeing what my options are!

Thanks 🙂

Edit: I should specify that this is mainly for gaming. Probably going to be using an nvidia shield / steam link as well as consoles for exclusives. Will obviously be used for other things as well, but that's not my focus.

cringe on the daily

You have either the LG C1 55" or the Samsung Q90A 50" to choose from. Both are excellent TV's. If you mainly watch TV in the dark, go for the LG OLED. If you mainly watch during daytime go for the Samsung QLED.

But i should note that the best current TV for gaming is the LG C1 because it has the lowest input lag of any TV on the market. And OLED makes the motion exceptionally clear.

Both should be available for close to or under $2000.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.