Chrome - Status_Stack_buffer_overrun

Xander Cousins

So i recently upgraded my friends Pc (he doesn't know much about pc's) I Replaced his components with a yr old ROG B450-F Mobo, with the latest bios on it to run with the 5800x Cpu that we got. running to 8GB Corsair RGB Rams 3800mhz but running at 2666Mhz and a 1060 6gb.

The powersupply is a 600w. and the storage remains the same. a 3TB HDD partitions into a 1tb(Os Drive) and a 2TB secondary partition. 

Had a couple hickups when setting things up. Internet connection not showing until put to normal Boot parameters.

anyway we encountered that for some reason now Google Chrome isn't wanting to load youtube without showing Stack_status_buffer_overrun 

We have tried. Clearing Cache, Removing Extensions. doing a SFC Scan and DISM scanhealth command as well. The problem still persists. we aren't able to uninstall Chrome as it comes up with something about program missing package or service to uninstall. 

yet all other browsers work for him. Opra and Edge. 

Can Computer parts cause this error or what as this is the first time since he had his pc that this error has showed up. 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

• 1 year later...

What did you ever figure out on this?  I have same issues with Chrome.