need advice ASAP

Go to solution Solved by CryingWimp,

That motherboard has a pump header and RGB plugs

Hey, i have a big question, does the TUF GAMING B460-PLUS (LGA 1200) supports watercooling? i have a cooler master masterliquid ml240l rgb v2 but im not sure if it supports it, pls respond ASAP!

Motherboards don't "support" or "not support" water cooling. Your motherboard really doesn't care what type of cooler is on your CPU.

The ML240L should be compatible with any LGA 1200 motherboard. 

Please think through the question you're asking. How would the motherboard not "support" water cooling? What would that even mean?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

Motherboards don't "support" or "not support" water cooling. Your motherboard really doesn't care what type of cooler is on your CPU.

The ML240L should be compatible with any LGA 1200 motherboard. 

ik, but i had the msi b460M PRO and the cooler works, but the rgb doesnt because it doesnt have enough connectors, and the mobo doesnt even have a "water pump" connector

Just now, puppo said:

ik, but i had the msi b460M PRO and the cooler works, but the rgb doesnt because it doesnt have enough connectors, and the mobo doesnt even have a "water pump" connector

RGB working or not working is immaterial to whether "water cooling" is supported. RGB doesn't make your CPU any cooler.

You don't need a specific pump header. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

RGB working or not working is immaterial to whether "water cooling" is supported. RGB doesn't make your CPU any cooler.

You don't need a specific pump header. 

yeah i know this, buti just want to know if i can use the full potential of the cooler in this motherboard, even with rgb 

if the cooler can be connected to the LGA1200 socket by a bracket then i would say it supports it. different motherboards will not call what they support the same. looking at a pic of the board, above the CPU socket i see 2 4 pin connectors, the one on the right says CPU fan, the one on the left says CPU something, but i can not make it out.

1 hour ago, tdkid said:

if the cooler can be connected to the LGA1200 socket by a bracket then i would say it supports it. different motherboards will not call what they support the same. looking at a pic of the board, above the CPU socket i see 2 4 pin connectors, the one on the right says CPU fan, the one on the left says CPU something, but i can not make it out.

thank you. i figured it out by myself, ty!

8 hours ago, CryingWimp said:

That motherboard has a pump header and RGB plugs

Ok, thank you!