Fans?

Rob_dog

Hi all,

I have so much confusion about something as simple as PC fans. I am picking between the Corsair LL fans and the Lian Li Uni SL120 fans. People say the Uni SL120 fans are good, and I like the daisychaining thing, but I like the light loop on the Corsair LL fans. What would you pick? I have a Lian Li O11 Dynamic.

Depends in part on how you intend to control the lighting and if you want to sync fan lighting with any other lighting in the system.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

any ARBG fan can be linked using a ARGB LED splitter cable.

The question you should be asking yourself is will you use a dedicated controller box with its brand of software, or the motherboard and its brand of software, or both?

To make matters worse some items only use their brand of software.

So in my computer the case came with a controller and 1 fan so the front light and rear fan work off a pre-set push button for colours.

The Board, LED strips, Memory and AiO all run off the ASUS software as I linked them via the motherboards addressable pins.

The GFx card and mouse however run their own brand of software only.

Daisy chaining the lian li are really cool if you plan on changing cases often, once it's built though most people don't change their case for a few years or longer so is it worth it if you like the look of the corsair more?

Side lights on the lianli also don't really show up unless you have a rad between them and the case.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it