AIO Stretching

goldillux

Hi everyone! 

I made this account specifically to ask this question. I've had this AIO since 2018 and it has worked great for me ever since. But I transfered it to a new build and was wondering if what I did (see attachments) is okay.

This AIO can only go two ways, the radiator tube to the left, or to the right. Front mount does not reach.

On my photos, I did the right side configuration. However, this required a bit of fighting to get the radiator screwed on top of the case. I used to do the left side configuration but it blocked my exhaust fan a bit and touched the graphics card's PCB.

If I were to move it to the left side, I'd have to bring the radiator up and put the fans below it as it won't fit due to the exhaust fan being there, and thus making cleaning harder.

My concern is that is stretching like this bad? Like does it pose a bigger chance of my tubings leaking or something? Should I switch it back to the left side and just trade safety for ease of cleaning.

Thanks!

IMG20210614150500.jpg

IMG20210614150511.jpg

IMG20210614150517.jpg

I mean is there alot of pull on those tubes its hard to tell from a pic its a aio from 2018 adding extra stress is not gonne make it life longer for sure 😄 

19 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

I mean is there alot of pull on those tubes its hard to tell from a pic its a aio from 2018 adding extra stress is not gonne make it life longer for sure 😄 

The tubes aren't stiff. If I move them up or down, they move without much force.

Edited by goldillux
I don't care about the life of the AIO. Just wanna be sure it won't kill my stuff.

1 hour ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Seems fine to me the single ram stick is getting me tho haha 

I'll be getting a 2nd one as soon as I have cash. Thanks man!