Draugen

Jerakl

So this game looks interesting. Despite today being april fools it was actually debuted over the weekend, no need to worry about jokes.

Just saying.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/04/01/draugen-trailer-provides-first-look-at-red-threads-survival-horror/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=emp

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Ehh another horror game I'm probably not going to play. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ehh another horror game I'm probably not going to play. 

I got about an hour into Outlast before I got bored of it. Jump scares are no fun. 

I completed Gone Home in one sitting the other week. It's not even a horror game, but it's so erie that it was a better horror game than most actual ones. 

I got about an hour into Outlast before I got bored of it. Jump scares are no fun. 

I completed Gone Home in one sitting the other week. It's not even a horror game, but it's so erie that it was a better horror game than most actual ones. 

I'm not a big fan of anything horror so I tend to avoid them. I've watch playthroughs of amnesia, slenderman and a couple of other horror games though.

I rarely play games in general now-a-days to be honest lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm not a big fan of anything horror so I tend to avoid them. I've watch playthroughs of amnesia, slenderman and a couple of other horror games though.

I rarely play games in general now-a-days to be honest lol. 

Slenderman has to be the least scary game I've ever played. 

I tend to stick to MMOs and Indie games at the moment. Games like Gone Home, The Stanley Parable and Dream are really good.