is it good value?

Budget (including currency): $847.98(thats the cost of the pc)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: fortnite, minecraft

Other details: i have planned out the keyboard, mouse, headset and monitor what i wan to understand is, is the pre-built good value here are the specs

Computer Memory Size:  8 GB
CPU Model:  Ryzen 5 3500
Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
Graphics Description:  Dedicated
Hard Disk Size:  256 GB
Hardware Platform:

PC

Item Dimensions:  20 x 16 x 12 inches
Operating System:  Windows 10 Home
Processor Count : 6

this is my first gaming setup so i don't know if its good or not.

i will add more space and ram ones i get the pc

9 minutes ago, Roger_roger said:

Budget (including currency): $847.98(thats the cost of the pc)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: fortnite, minecraft

Other details: i have planned out the keyboard, mouse, headset and monitor what i wan to understand is, is the pre-built good value here are the specs

Computer Memory Size:  8 GB
CPU Model:  Ryzen 5 3500
Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
Graphics Description:  Dedicated
Hard Disk Size:  256 GB
Hardware Platform:

PC

Item Dimensions:  20 x 16 x 12 inches
Operating System:  Windows 10 Home
Processor Count : 6

this is my first gaming setup so i don't know if its good or not.

i will add more space and ram ones i get the pc

Hi bro,Let me see if i can make batter config.

27 minutes ago, Roger_roger said:

I did some research and to be honestly speaking its not a good deal considering the price you only get 8gb of 2666mhz ram and only 256 GB ssd.But considering today's situation that 1650 super itself is selling for more than 40k retail in India so I think  its OK to  go with this.

My suggestion would be to get 1 tb of HDD (or 512 GB ssd would be even better) and and another 8gb ram of  which would give noticeable performance improvement(dual channel).

And by the way are you going to buy this from amazon.com? Ig shipping charges would be high.

The HP Paviilion can rot in the darkest depths of hell; It will cook itself alive and leave you stranded with proprietary components. Consider this instead, and upgrade the RAM whenever you can afford it.

the pc guy

1 hour ago, Forleb said:

Consider this instead, and upgrade the RAM whenever you can afford it.

I wouldn't touch that either. Unknown psu and motherboard. 

6 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

I wouldn't touch that either. Unknown psu and motherboard. 

In a normal case, meaning relatively standard components. I wouldn't be confident in them by any means, but it sure as hell beats whatever they cram into a Pavilion.

the pc guy

5 minutes ago, Forleb said:

In a normal case, meaning relatively standard components. I wouldn't be confident in them by any means, but it sure as hell beats whatever they cram into a Pavilion.

The case has nothing to do with the internal components, so not sure what you mean by that. Also if the psu turns out to be junk then you will need to spend extra money on a new one. Same would apply to the board for any cpu upgrades.

15 minutes ago, Forleb said:

If they are using the same psu and board as in the one below, then they are both junk tier.

https://ipason.ph/ols/products/ipason-new-gaming-pc-ryzen-3-3200ge-4-core-36ghz-8g-ddr4-2400-240g-ssd-radeon-vega-8-graphics-card-gaming-pc-desktop-computer-for-dota2loldnf

16 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

The case has nothing to do with the internal components, so not sure what you mean by that. Also if the psu turns out to be junk then you will need to spend extra money on a new one. Same would apply to the board for any cpu upgrades.

When comparing these two, yes it does. The pavilion is 100% proprietary and uses ewaste boards & PSUs across every model.

8 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

I just know from experience that Pavilions are a complete waste of time and that most other things are better by default - if the one I found isn't most other things, then my bad.

the pc guy

8 minutes ago, Forleb said:

When comparing these two, yes it does. The pavilion is 100% proprietary and uses ewaste boards & PSUs across every model.

I just know from experience that Pavilions are a complete waste of time and that most other things are better by default - if the one I found isn't most other things, then my bad.

I totally agree that the HP is crap, but you also need to be careful buying any prebuild as they sometimes cheap out on certain components. The fact they don't list the parts used would be a red flag to me. The op would need to message the seller and ask for a breakdown of parts before committing to anything.