What graphics card should I get?

Carson.C

Hi all,

I was wondering what GPU I can afford with a budget of £300 at a normal time if all GPU are sold at MSRP and Covid wasn't a thing

I have bought all the other components I just needed the GPU and a monitor and I was wondering what is the best bang for the buck for a GPU and a budget of £300.

Thank you all in advance :)

PS: I will be using this PC to game and stream and edit videos

4 minutes ago, Carson.C said:

Hi all,

I was wondering what GPU I can afford with a budget of £300 at a normal time if all GPU are sold at MSRP and Covid wasn't a thing

I have bought all the other components I just needed the GPU and a monitor and I was wondering what is the best bang for the buck for a GPU and a budget of £300.

Thank you all in advance :)

PS: I will be using this PC to game and stream and edit videos

RTX 3060 if you can, otherwise probably RTX 2060.

6 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

If you can go slightly over budget (I think it's like £20 more), this is what you should get. If you can't, buy the RX 5600 XT (or wait for the 6600 XT to release).

9 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Yeah I have looked into 3060 on Scan and they cost around £300 so that is good but with the current situation perhaps not so much. They have added a captcha thing so hopefully that would stop the bots but who knows.

Also with the 2060 I've watched a video of Linus reviewing it and he said something alone the line of "It's better to get a 16 series"? So idk

1 minute ago, Carson.C said:

Yeah I have looked into 3060 on Scan and they cost around £300 so that is good but with the current situation perhaps not so much. They have added a captcha thing so hopefully that would stop the bots but who knows.

Also with the 2060 I've watched a video of Linus reviewing it and he said something alone the line of "It's better to get a 16 series"? So idk

I dont think the 1660/Super/Ti has the streaming encoder

6 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

I dont think the 1660/Super/Ti has the streaming encoder

The super does.