No video out on new prebuilds

Ok so really needing help on this one. The school I teach computers at just ordered 5 prebuilt computers from ABS (Newegg company) so I can also teach video production this summer and next school year as the computers we had before this were from 2011. They are all the same 3600, GTX 1660 Super, 16GB Ram. The computers arrived an hour before I leave for the day so I got them upstairs to my classroom and opened one to get it setup and established on our network. I unpack everything, check for loose cables, ensure cards and sticks are all in nice and snug, and turn it on. The fans light up and spin and no display. I press the power button and the machine will not turn off. The light just blinks. so I flick the PSU switch to power everything down and check again. Everything is good. Turn it back on and still nothing. I pull another computer out to check that one and see if I just so happened to open the unlucky one. Do all the same checks and hook it up to a known good monitor and HDMI cable. No video. This one at least the power button works. I am beside myself. I am scared to open the others in case I need to send them all back. I do not have time to do RMAs as our video production camp starts June 7th. I am beside myself right now. I am calling them at 8am PST today to find out what is going on.

Edit: Also when my class is over I will upload a video to show what is going on.

UPDATE: Checked another one and it popped up with Windows setup and had display.  I talked with ABS and they are going to be next day shipping 2 new pcs and giving me 30 days to return the current ones I have. They were awesome for customer service and told me if the others have any issue to just call and they will ship out replacements next day as well. I think they should be in the next Secret Shopper video as this was a terrible thing but hey customer service was at least good.

Edited by Michael Galgano