DRAM light is on and white, usb ports give no power and my monitor gets no signal

Hi guys, 

today I happily received my new PC.

Specs:

Case:MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 011C Ryzen Ed.
PSU:Aerocool AERO WHITE 700 Watt (80+)
Mainboard:MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI, AMD B550
Prozessor:AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6x 4.6GHz
RAM:16GB DDR4-RAM PC-3200 (2x 8GB)
Graphics card:Nvidia GeForce RTX3070 8GB, beliebiger Hersteller
M.2 / Optane:NVME M.2 SSD 1TB Kingston A2000 Festplatte
Wireless LAN:Intel Wireless-AC 3168, Bluetooth 4.2
Soundcard:7.1 AUDIO BOOST + Soundblaster Cinema
Processor-Cooler:Xilence M704 (für AMD)

It also has win 10 pre installed. It is a prebuilt. 

The problem here is that when I turned it on everything goes well, leds RGB lights of the components and the fans are running. So far so good but one thing I've noticed was that a light was shining in white. It's the dram light on the Mainboard. When it boots up then the CPU just blinks one time and then switches to the dram. I plugged my monitor in and it has no signal. It's connected via HDMI. The next problem is that when I want to plug my mouse and keyboard in the don't seem to get power. Normally they glow cause of LEDs but nothing on this PC. I've tried every USB port on this PC bot not one would work. 

I really want try and get the problem myself because otherwise I have to send it back because on warranty. But that is time consuming but in the end when nothing should help then I have no other way. 

I looked these problems up so far and I switched the ram sticks but nothing worked. Maybe u guys can help me out. 

If you need pictures of the PC feel free to ask but for me it looks completely fine. 

7 minutes ago, BryanOConnor said:

Hi guys, 

today I happily received my new PC.

Specs:

Case:MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 011C Ryzen Ed.
PSU:Aerocool AERO WHITE 700 Watt (80+)
Mainboard:MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI, AMD B550
Prozessor:AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6x 4.6GHz
RAM:16GB DDR4-RAM PC-3200 (2x 8GB)
Graphics card:Nvidia GeForce RTX3070 8GB, beliebiger Hersteller
M.2 / Optane:NVME M.2 SSD 1TB Kingston A2000 Festplatte
Wireless LAN:Intel Wireless-AC 3168, Bluetooth 4.2
Soundcard:7.1 AUDIO BOOST + Soundblaster Cinema
Processor-Cooler:Xilence M704 (für AMD)

It also has win 10 pre installed. It is a prebuilt. 

The problem here is that when I turned it on everything goes well, leds RGB lights of the components and the fans are running. So far so good but one thing I've noticed was that a light was shining in white. It's the dram light on the Mainboard. When it boots up then the CPU just blinks one time and then switches to the dram. I plugged my monitor in and it has no signal. It's connected via HDMI. The next problem is that when I want to plug my mouse and keyboard in the don't seem to get power. Normally they glow cause of LEDs but nothing on this PC. I've tried every USB port on this PC bot not one would work. 

I really want try and get the problem myself because otherwise I have to send it back because on warranty. But that is time consuming but in the end when nothing should help then I have no other way. 

I looked these problems up so far and I switched the ram sticks but nothing worked. Maybe u guys can help me out. 

If you need pictures of the PC feel free to ask but for me it looks completely fine. 

Check your ram. Motherboard issues are also a thing. I had this issue when I had a bad motherboard it fixed itself when I reset the motherboard by taking the cmos battery out and putting it back in after about a minute. I’m not too smart so if you feel uncomfortable about anything then you do not need to try them. 

was it a prebuilt? (oh nvm).

It really shouldn't have this problem if it's a prebuilt, you really should send it back unless you are able to fix it yourself.

Since it doesn't seem like they have tested the system before giving it to you, you might need an BIOS update for that MB and CPU combo.

So there could be issues with other components too, but would think sending it back.

Also in PSU tier list

Tier D - Recommended only for very cheap, iGPU systems

Aerocool | Aero White

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

Hi, I tried to put the ram 1 by one the see if it would work with 1 ram but unfortunately it wouldn't work with them alone. 

The CMOS battery ? Never heard of it before. 😅

3 minutes ago, BryanOConnor said:

The CMOS battery ? Never heard of it before. 😅

The motherboard has it's own round little battery (often easy to see the little puck like battery) for something I don't remember, so taking it out, wait and in again, can reset some things.

Look up a manual for the Motherboard and see if you can find one. In there it should show you what the CMOS Battery is. 

3 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

was it a prebuilt? (oh nvm).

It really shouldn't have this problem if it's a prebuilt, you really should send it back unless you are able to fix it yourself.

Since it doesn't seem like they have tested the system before giving it to you, you might need an BIOS update for that MB and CPU combo.

So there could be issues with other components too, but would think sending it back.

Also in PSU tier list

Tier D - Recommended only for very cheap, iGPU systems

Aerocool | Aero White

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

Thanks for the heads up on the PSU! The most suspicious thing is that I got an email for every step they did with this prebuilt even an email for testing the PC. Maybe it worked before the transport and unfortunately not after it. 

It's so weird everything seems perfect from the outside but on the inside... nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Farm-Boy_7130 said:

Look up a manual for the Motherboard and see if you can find one. In there it should show you what the CMOS Battery is. 

Alright thank you I will look it up. Thank you.

1 minute ago, BryanOConnor said:

Thanks for the heads up on the PSU! The most suspicious thing is that I got an email for every step they did with this prebuilt even an email for testing the PC. Maybe it worked before the transport and unfortunately not after it. 

It's so weird everything seems perfect from the outside but on the inside... nothing. 

if it's "actually" worked before, and it's not bought from a scammy ro shady website?

Then you would just need to take things out, and place them back in. To make sure nothing "fell out of place" during shipping or transport.

Like RAM (if you know how to place RAM), GPU, CPU and PSU cables to every unit and to the PSU (if it's modular as in different connections on the PSU).

Else gotta use that warranty or early protection if it doesn't want to do anything.

Also you are sure, you didn't confuse the windows boot either?

If it already came with windows, starting it up before messing with HDDs or SSDs.

2 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

if it's "actually" worked before, and it's not bought from a scammy ro shady website?

Then you would just need to take things out, and place them back in. To make sure nothing "fell out of place" during shipping or transport.

Like RAM (if you know how to place RAM), GPU, CPU and PSU cables to every unit and to the PSU (if it's modular as in different connections on the PSU).

Else gotta use that warranty or early protection if it doesn't want to do anything.

Also you are sure, you didn't confuse the windows boot either?

If it already came with windows, starting it up before messing with HDDs or SSDs.

It's not a scammy website I checked that myself so no worrys. I always to that before spending that much money on things. I didn't mess around for now, just plug and play and we'll nothing worked so far. 

I'm not sure about the windows boot thing because the problem here is that when I turn on the PC I get no signal on my monitor but everything glows and spins as it should. Mentioned it in the main topic. I found the cmos battery on the manual but unfortunately I need to remove the graphics card for that because it's way to big to get there without removing it.