Foobar2000 isn't showing all my folders and songs

chatter_box

So I'm relatively new to foobar, I've been using it for about 8 months now with no problem, but I must've done something wrong because one day it stopped recognizing tons of songs and folders in the directory that I use. For reference I mainly use facets and organize all my songs by folders, starting with the artist and then their individual albums. When I go to the directory that my music is in in file explorer, all the songs show up as they should, but in foobar it shows only 1 or 2 of the dozens of songs in that file, and in some cases it doesn't even show the file. Some example screenshots are below showing a folder in foobar that clearly has less songs than the same folder when viewed in file explorer. I'm at my wit's end and I really don't know what to do, I've reinstalled foobar several times, I've restarted my computer, I've changed the main directory to something else and tried putting music in there and the same issue still comes back. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.9d2659e57206300bbf310b338ab7670e.png

image.thumb.png.35a0734b6e3dacdce095afde3432ae88.png

image.thumb.png.03ce795965ce7f499b217bc83d78efd7.png

image.png

Perhaps it’s living up to its name.  That’s a seriously cynical software title.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.