Pulseway, not a good option

Hello All,

I am sure most of you would not agree with me on this but I do not like Pulseway.
Why might you ask, well its very simple. Once you sign up for their services you are stuck. They will not give you a refund, even if they dropped the ball.
After migrating our company to Pulseway we started to encounter issues with their services and it became very apparent that pulseway was not a good decision.
I had submitted numerous cancellation requests and even tried contacting their CEO. Marius Mihalec to which I received no response.

The last communication I received from them "the entire contract and any line items from the contract can not be canceled."

As of now I am stuck with a service that I paid 10s of thousands of dollars for that I cannot use.

Just an FYI. If you sign up for pulseway they will not let you out of the contract.
You are stuck, no refunds, nothing.... If you don't believe me, give it a try.
Here is a direct quote "the entire contract and any line items from the contract can not be canceled."

If you like their service, great. If you realize later that it sucks and you'd like your money back. Good luck.

Threads merged, please do not post multiple times.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Kinda yada yadaing the details here... where did they drop the ball?

Their backup offering through unitrends. I was sold on an unlimited cloud backup solution with disaster recovery.
Come to find out the sales rep was wrong so I requested a refund. To be fair, the sales rep could have been new and not known the limitations.
All that aside, if you are sold on one thing and find out later that is not the case you should be able to get a refund.

If they don't fulfill whats on the contract take them to court.