MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk posting problems need help.

The first 4-6 months the motherboard was working fine without problems but the last 3 months or so have been nothing but random posting problems the last two weeks being the worst.
The problem:
I don't overclock my hardware I turn on A-XMP and leave it at that but now A-XMP is causing it to fail post with the DRAM LED stuck on so I had to turn it off and set the memory to 3200MHz that fixed the problem but not for long it started to fail post with three short beeps and DRAM LED stuck on last week was the worst it would not post at all no matter what I did after fighting with the computer for 20-30 minutes I cleared the CMOS it posted but it's taking around 21 seconds to post. The weirdest problem I was getting was the LED's first it was stuck on DRAM then it stuck on VGA then on CPU and back to DRAM like the motherboard can't make up it's mind what's wrong each post. Before it got this bad if I was to go in the BIOS I didn't have to make any changes and click save and restart it would cause the computer to fail to post with random Debug LED's stuck on mostly DRAM was on. I had to set the memory voltage to 1.4V cause for some reason if set to AUTO the board sets the memory to 1.2V at start up and it fails to post everytime. I have tried three different memory kits and each had their own set of problems but this kit I'm using now is the worst. G. Skill listed the kit as supported but MSI don't all three kits I tried are on G.Skills list as supported but not on MSI's I had big problems with MSI motherboards in the past and only bought this one cause the other one I wanted was out of stock. I now have to downclock the memory to 3133MHz to get it to even post I can't even test the memory cause this board will not load from any USB bootable drive or CD/DVD unless it's a Windows install drive the board don't even see the Memtest bootable flash drive or even the CD I even have a Windows 10 recovery DVD and it won't even load from that also. but if I put in the Windows install drive it loads fine so weird.
Once the computer is booted into Windows it works without any problems so it's a posting problem I have the newest BIOS installed I am lost what I should do next my only option now that I can see is buy another motherboard and this time it won't be by MSI
Spec's:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Processor
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB 3200MHz Memory(F4-3200C16D-32GTZR)
MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING MX 6GB
MSI MAG b550 Tomahawk Motherboard
MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R AIO Liquid Cooler
Seasonic FOCUS GM-750, 750W 80+ Gold PSU
Samsung 980 Pro 500GB PCIe Gen 4 SSD
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD(Game storage)
Western Digital 8TB hard drive(WDC WD80EDAZ)
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus Sound Card
Creative Sound BlasterX H6 USB Gaming Headset
SteelSeries Stratus Duo Wireless Gaming Controller
Pioneer Slim Portable BD/DVD/CD Burner Model BDR-XD07B
ASUS PCE-AX3000 WiFi 6 PCIe Adapter
Windows 10 Pro
Logitech G613 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse with HERO 16K Sensor
Case:
Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital RGB Black
Cooling Fans:
6X Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 ARGB fans

S2280004.JPG

Did you try different memory in it? Sounds like a RAM problem

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

13 minutes ago, Action_Johnson said:

Did you try different memory in it? Sounds like a RAM problem

I tried three kits one wasn't stable at 3200MHz at all but if lowered to 3133MHz there was no problem  the second kit was the same wasn't stable at all with A-XMP turned on past 3000MHz then there's this kit. I'm running Prime95 stress test on the whole system for the last 2 hours and not one problem the kit I'm using now is the first RGB memory. Running Windows built in memory testing also reports no problems. If there was memory problems wouldn't it show if running a full system stress test? I used Prime95 many times in the past and it never took long to fail and stop the test due to hardware failure and it's been running for about 2 hours now and not one problem so I think I can rule out memory problems. One the other 2 kits it failed Prime95 within 20 minutes due to hardware failure it never lasted over 2 hours I guess I can rule out the memory and CPU