Low gpu and cpu usage

L3TRZ

Basically I just got a new 1650 super 4gb and I have a ryzen 5 1600 beat I could get rn and I played valorant a lot and  when I first used this card like a couple weeks ago I was pumping like 100-140+ frames but now I'm barely braking 50 even sitting idle I'm at 60 fps and my gpu clock is at 1530 mhz and my cpu I see changes from like 750mhz to higher as 1400 I think and you voltage is at 24v and cpu at 39v and usage in my gpu rn is 13% 42 Celsius and cpu is 35-45% 95 Celsius ram is using about 6gb rn and the GPU is using only 1gb since the low usage I have the Nvidia stuff maxed for performance and I have the plan for maximum performance and nothing is working and I'm trying to out in some big hours for gaming rn but I can't at such low fps anyone know or can help my out with this problem 

40 minutes ago, L3TRZ said:

Basically I just got a new 1650 super 4gb and I have a ryzen 5 1600 beat I could get rn and I played valorant a lot and  when I first used this card like a couple weeks ago I was pumping like 100-140+ frames but now I'm barely braking 50 even sitting idle I'm at 60 fps and my gpu clock is at 1530 mhz and my cpu I see changes from like 750mhz to higher as 1400 I think and you voltage is at 24v and cpu at 39v and usage in my gpu rn is 13% 42 Celsius and cpu is 35-45% 95 Celsius ram is using about 6gb rn and the GPU is using only 1gb since the low usage I have the Nvidia stuff maxed for performance and I have the plan for maximum performance and nothing is working and I'm trying to out in some big hours for gaming rn but I can't at such low fps anyone know or can help my out with this problem 

I would suggest to reinstall drivers using DDU and reinstall Valorant so you can exclude all problems except Windows. If you still have the problem and it's not a problem with an update from Valorant itself then the problem is likely Windows or a program you recently installed

Does it happen with other games?