random bf4 battlepacks?

brownninja97

Im not sure why but i have 4 gold battlepacks, i know i didnt earn them as i checked about an hour ago and had none, had  a power cut so when i connected back to the site it gave me 4 gold battlepacks, am i the only one?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

it says 0/0 score for all four of them, glitches working to my favour

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

For every class service star, you get a gold battlepack, that's why you have them.

For every class service star, you get a gold battlepack, that's why you have them.

im quite a decent player but i highly doubt i can get 4 gold battlepacks within 1 hour, it has a description which says 0/0 score, not sure what that actually means and my guess is that its a glitch.

Listen if you care.

I got one in game, had a look, had six.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

im quite a decent player but i highly doubt i can get 4 gold battlepacks within 1 hour, it has a description which says 0/0 score, not sure what that actually means and my guess is that its a glitch.

I got 4 battlepacks out of the blue after playing 1 round on naval strike, maybe that's why, I dunno.

I got 4 battlepacks out of the blue after playing 1 round on naval strike, maybe that's why, I dunno.

i havent brought any of the dlc, i had a broken key issue and they accidently gave me a activation key that gave the game with the china rising map pack

Listen if you care.

i havent brought any of the dlc, i had a broken key issue and they accidently gave me a activation key that gave the game with the china rising map pack

Ah, I have no clue as to why you got them then.