Gaming PC not displaying

Icebobk

So I turned my pc on today and said it had a boot error. So I loaded optimized defaults, booted into windows and I restarted and went back I to Bios. I manually.configured my bios to the way it was before. I saved and shutdown my pc. And bamn, no signal. It is a i7-8700k RTX 3080 system and was running perfectly last night. I have tried both HDMI and display port and unplugged peripherals and powered off fully. I have turned on and off my monitor too. Can someone help solve this issue, I need this pc for school and I cannot access slot of school work, and also cannot play games mainly.

CMOS reset? 

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

3 minutes ago, SignatureSigner said:

CMOS reset? 

Oh I might do that. Would there be anything else to try before doing that? Maybe leaving it fully off unplugged for a night?

Just now, Icebobk said:

Oh I might do that. Would there be anything else to try before doing that? Maybe leaving it fully off unplugged for a night?

Honestly a CMOS reset will be your best bet as it 'resets' your bios to default config's and might clear up whatever your issue is. 

What is your motherboard model?

If it was a booting issue it might be a defective drive but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

10 minutes ago, Icebobk said:

You can also try setting the PCIe slot for your gpu to Gen 4 in stead of auto

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

47 minutes ago, SignatureSigner said:

Honestly a CMOS reset will be your best bet as it 'resets' your bios to default config's and might clear up whatever your issue is. 

If it was a booting issue it might be a defective drive but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

It's a Aorus Z390 Ultra with a 8700k. The motherboard is pretty new, got it in January to replace my Asus Z390m because the ram slots on it were blocking my RTx 3080 Suprim x. My boot drive is a crucial 480gb 2.5" SSD and wouldn't think it's damaged. It is getting late for me tonight so I will leave it fully off unplugged and I'll see if it works in the morning, if not, and probably won't work still, I'll do a CMOS reset

19 hours ago, SignatureSigner said:

Umm so I went to do the CMOS reset and the battery is behind the gpu, and guess what, I can't get the gpu out. The clip is not pushing down and my RTx 3080 is stuck there