GPU under performing

FreakyLikeMe

PC Specs : R5 1600x / GTX 1070 / 16GB RAM 2133MHz (2x8GB) Nothing overclocked

So I tried playing RDR2 and it's quite unplayable as I got like 70-90% cpu usage and my gpu usage it's usually 30% sometimes jumps to 80% and back to 30% it's never constant . I've watched couple of benchmarks with this same setup and mine is definitely under performing , I get neither constant fps nor constant cpu/gpu usage . I've got low gpu usage in other games too not just this one.

I tried a lot of things to solve this even a complete OS reinstallation , same thing .

https://prnt.sc/12ykzqx

What's your resolution?

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

1 minute ago, Seban said:

What's your resolution?

1920x1080

7 minutes ago, FreakyLikeMe said:

1920x1080

What do you have running in the background while you play RDR2? Do you have Ryzen chipset drivers installed? What motherboard chipset are you using? What's your GPU temperature?

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

1 hour ago, Seban said:

What do you have running in the background while you play RDR2? Do you have Ryzen chipset drivers installed? What motherboard chipset are you using? What's your GPU temperature?

I got nothing else running in the background while in game , I just installed AMD Ryzen chipset drivers still no difference in game. 

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-DVS R4.0           Motherboard chipset: AMD A320 (Promontory)

GPU temperature in game is ~70°C

Also GPU usage is still low whether I set graphics to low or high , it doesn't make much of a difference in performance if at all how I have the graphics settings.