Threadripper game design workstation

Budget (including currency): Near to 8000 Dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rendering, Physics simulations, hosting, streaming, gaming, 3d modelling, multi workload 

Other details peripherals not included on the budged, only the Pc inner components and monitor are required.

Hello guys, I would like to heard from you if this is way overkill for my plan:

GPU: 6900 xt gpu (ROG-STRIX-LC-RX6900XT)

CPU: x3970 threadripper

Cooler: Icegiant

MOBA: Rog strix (could be the xtreme alpha one or the E gaming)

RAM: 4 16gb 3600 16

Storage: 2tb of m.2 and 18tb of iron wolf for all the projects files

PSU: 1000 watts

monitor: Lg cx (77 if 65 is not available)

You see... I want a workstation where my team can share files, render 3d models, video editing, scenes, game testing also stream, play and host at the same time.

Also kind of hate the idea of search to purchase a prebuild for this project... but obviously there is a huge issue right now with graphic cards, PSU and soon will be a lot of other components, so this post is more for knowing if this component list is good and also how to gather all the components

cheers

2 minutes ago, Master of synapse said:

You see... I want a workstation where my team can share files, render 3d models, video editing, scenes, game testing also stream, play and host at the same time.

Have you seen the LTT video where they attempted to make something like this happen?

It didn't end well for them.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Are you looking to have multiple people share the same computer? If so how many people are doing that? 

If that number is lower, it might make more sense to buy separate computers. 

13 minutes ago, Icefire555 said:

Are you looking to have multiple people share the same computer? If so how many people are doing that? 

If that number is lower, it might make more sense to buy separate computers. 

And especially if this your only one pc fails you cant do any work,better to have separate

True, as a fast thinking sounds good but at the end I will cost way more if something went wrong.

With that said, let me put the project on a different direction.

I would like to know if this build will be way too overkill for only one person (but I will still rendering, physics simulations, hosting, streaming, gaming, 3d modelling, etc) but I will include a NAS for sharing files as well instead of using the same system as the data tower.

Ps: Srry of the late reply, thanks for the feedback.