What the font?

Go to solution Solved by pythonmegapixel,

Font is Neutra Text Bold.

Source: https://github.com/voodootikigod/logo.js/issues/67

Hey,so anyone knows what that font is? I tried what the font but it found only non-web fonts it has to be a web font because it has to be used in html and javascript,so any ideas? I mean the JS letters the other one is Tahoma.

Screenshot 2021-05-11 075740.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

5 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Hmm yeah already tried this one but it doesn't work,problem is I need to put it in a javascript in canvas where I draw text and when I put it in it goes to times new roman. Any other font that looks like this? Or just my teacher gave us a photo with a font we can't recreate because he didn't make it in javascript?

1 minute ago, stefanmz said:

Hmm yeah already tried this one but it doesn't work,problem is I need to put it in a javascript in canvas where I draw text and when I put it in it goes to times new roman

Is this in a web page?

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Is this in a web page?

yes I have to create the photo as a canvas in javascript and draw the text with a script in the canvas. and this is how it looks like. I am using Arial image.png.cb12b07a8c0fb9028138b5dd3f4402ca.png

Just now, stefanmz said:

yes I have to create the photo as a canvas in javascript and draw the text with a script in the canvas. and this is how it looks like. I am using Arial

Oh. In which case you have to install the font on your computer or embed it in the web page. Unfortunately though I can't find anywhere you can download it for free so you might not be able to do that.

pythonmegapixel

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

Oh. In which case you have to install the font on your computer or embed it in the web page. Unfortunately though I can't find anywhere you can download it for free so you might not be able to do that.

Well I will try but in last case scenario I will just leave Arial I dont't think anybody's gonna care that much if everything else looks correct.