EVGA 3060 Queue

Forleb

I signed up for the queue on this card at ~1:30PM PST on the day of launch, and I was just wondering if the spreadsheets and stuff have actually been accurate to any degree. If the system actually works, then my email should come in roughly a month from what I've seen, but has there been any fluctuation? And are the prices listed on their site honest? If anyone seeing this has had success with their queue, please let me know what to expect, if anything.

the pc guy

25 minutes ago, Forleb said:

I signed up for the queue on this card at ~1:30PM PST on the day of launch, and I was just wondering if the spreadsheets and stuff have actually been accurate to any degree. If the system actually works, then my email should come in roughly a month from what I've seen, but has there been any fluctuation? And are the prices listed on their site honest? If anyone seeing this has had success with their queue, please let me know what to expect, if anything.

Interesting. I signed up for the RTX 3060 XC Gaming (same thing as the Black SKU plus a backplate) on February 25th and got my reservation on March 10th. Surprised you haven't gotten your reservation yet. (Edit) Come to think of it, there's the XC Black SKU in my notifies as well (right below the XC Gaming). Might be worth it to queue up for the XC Gaming too instead of only the XC Black. 

image.png.8b48724c1ff4acc2053fd3ef247e25b2.png

image.png.0f029be9e7298e13fdfa1f0dbdc4e0e3.png

17 minutes ago, SPARTAN VI said:

Interesting. I signed up for the RTX 3060 XC Gaming (same thing as the Black SKU plus a backplate) on February 25th and got my reservation on March 10th. Surprised you haven't gotten your reservation yet. (Edit) Come to think of it, there's the XC Black SKU in my notifies as well (right below the XC Gaming). Might be worth it to queue up for the XC Gaming too instead of only the XC Black. 

image.png.8b48724c1ff4acc2053fd3ef247e25b2.png

image.png.0f029be9e7298e13fdfa1f0dbdc4e0e3.png

That is very peculiar. I guess I can sign up for the other one for the hell of it, but we all know that every bot on this planet probably got in there too, so getting in this late is laughable...

the pc guy