Building a new pc

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good day. After years of using my laptop, finally decided to build a PC for gaming and MAYBE streaming along the way, if I can get my hands on a better GPU later (at the time i mostly play League of Legends and World of Warcraft but that is because my laptop can't handle new games) -and some light work usage, i.e. excel, word-, I have made a list of the parts I would go for, but, I haven't build a PC in a very long time and as far as i remember having compatible parts is really important and I'm not caught up with the new technologies all that well, what I would ask of you guys here if you could give confirmation that all the parts are compatible and  with each other and decent and if I could save a buck here and there by getting a different part or a simply better part than I've chosen, every tip is appreciated. 

The parts are as follows:

CPU : Intel Core i5-10600K Comet Lake

MOTHERBOARD : MSI MAG B560M BAZOOKA 

RAM : G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200 DDR4

GPU : ASUS TUF GeForce GTX 1650

PSU : ASUS ROG Thor 850 80+ Platinum 850W (might be an overkill but I intend to upgrade my GPU IF they actually become available)

STORAGE : SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 1TB

COOLER be quiet! PURE LOOP 280mm

DISPLAY ASUS TUF Gaming VG24VQ 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 1ms MPRT 144Hz 2 x HDMI

Also I might look stupid asking this, I watched videos on how to install these water coolers, but still do I have to fill them or anything or do I simply install like in the videos? :3
Thanks in advance, have a great day.

9 minutes ago, brightroar said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good day. After years of using my laptop, finally decided to build a PC for gaming and MAYBE streaming along the way, if I can get my hands on a better GPU later (at the time i mostly play League of Legends and World of Warcraft but that is because my laptop can't handle new games) -and some light work usage, i.e. excel, word-, I have made a list of the parts I would go for, but, I haven't build a PC in a very long time and as far as i remember having compatible parts is really important and I'm not caught up with the new technologies all that well, what I would ask of you guys here if you could give confirmation that all the parts are compatible and  with each other and decent and if I could save a buck here and there by getting a different part or a simply better part than I've chosen, every tip is appreciated. 

The parts are as follows:

PSU : ASUS ROG Thor 850 80+ Platinum 850W (might be an overkill but I intend to upgrade my GPU IF they actually become available)

Also I might look stupid asking this, I watched videos on how to install these water coolers, but still do I have to fill them or anything or do I simply install like in the videos? :3
Thanks in advance, have a great day.

budget? Country?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

10600k is an unwise decision on a non overclockable board such as the B560. 11400/F is a better price/performance option here, provided with B560 that is (5600x is also viable route) Power supply is highly overkill, even for future GPU upgrades.
Enermax Rev D.F. 850 W is a better choice for future upgrades. SSD also seems highly overkill and you won't be utilizing those speeds whatsoever. Please provide your max budget and country in future posts.

18 minutes ago, brightroar said:

but still do I have to fill them or anything or do I simply install like in the videos? :3

AIO's are closed loop meaning you don't have to do any maintenance on them (other than dusting the fans + radiator) so just install them accordingly. 

11 minutes ago, brightroar said:

1. Change the B560 board to a Z490, you gonna need a Z series board to overclock the CPU. If youre not interested in any of those, switch the CPU for 11400F, or Ryzen 5 5600X at rebate with a good B550 motherboard.

2. 16 Gigabytes are fine enough for gaming, so get a 2*8GB kit instead unless you love to run games at max settings with 1000 chrome tabs opened, all playing 4K youtube.

3. The PSU is not overkill at all, but you might wanna consider from other brand as Seasonic PSU and their rebrands have teething issues with the 3000 series GPU even at stock. Something from Corsair RM/CX series, Superflower Leadex Gold lineup, or Enermax Revolution D.F would be my pick, but i know someone would love to add more to the recommended pile.

4. If you dont work on high resolution and bitrate video editing (or other high IOPS work), you can easily step down to a PCIE Gen 3 SSD like 970 EVO, WD SN750, or Crucial P5 to save up some money. Wildcard picks would be something like Team Cardea Zero, PNY CS2130 (and its XLR version CS3030), and Crucial P2.

5. 280MM coolers arent exactly a good value compared to good budget cooler nowadays. Something like Dark Rock 4 is good enough for an i5 10600K, but you can run away with something like Hyper 212 Evo. Wild card picks here are Scythe Fuma 2 and Mugen 5.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

20 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

Please provide your max budget and country in future posts.

Ah sorry, Turkey and around $1800 US

Thank you very much for the tips, I really appreciate it, I won't be overclocking my system so I'll choose a more suitable CPU for that, also thanks for the tips about ram, psu and storage unit, I'll take all that into consideration and build my system more accordingly. It's so cool to have a community to turn to, thank you again, for the tips, also the fast and in depth answers :3

6 minutes ago, brightroar said:

This is on US market, but you can change around the parts to your budget. Swap the 3000 series GPU for any cheap GPU you can found until you can find the GPU, or use the igpu for basic office work.

This is my usual all gaming build at 1500$:

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Taking all the suggesting into consideration (some of the suggested parts were unavailable to me i.e. 11400F so I went with 5600X or the suggested coolers so I downgraded it a bit)

I updated my list to :

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

MOTHERBOARD : GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO ATX

RAM : G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

GPU : ASUS TUF GeForce GTX 1650

PSU : CORSAIR CX Series CX750 

STORAGE Seagate BarraCuda Q1 SSD 960GB (I don't hoard data usually, so 1TB SSD sounded better than getting a 480 or 280 version and adding an HDD)

COOLER be quiet! PURE LOOP 240mm (also I know my system can run just as well with a fan cooler but i think water cooling is cool 🙂 pun intended )

DISPLAY ASUS TUF Gaming VG24VQ 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 1ms MPRT 144Hz 2 x HDMI

Also making all these changes made my system go from $1800 to $1500 which roughly saves ₺3000 which is no small amount 🙂  Thank you all and appreciate it a lot :3