Anyone else have the Thermaltake Chaser MK-1?

Jedicake

I have been researching this on google for a few weeks now and just cannot get a definitive answer, I'm afraid to purchase a triple 120mm radiator only to find out it's not compatible. It can hold two 200mm fans at the top, but that obviously doesn't mean it automatically has the right amount of holes and in the right place for a triple rad.

Any input?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

looks like it only has mounts for 240mm

*cries* Okay ty.

Damn, that sucks. Doesn't Linus have radiators that he mounts with velcro or something like that? Or is that not recommended? I want a triple :(

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

*cries* Okay ty.

Damn, that sucks. Doesn't Linus have radiators that he mounts with velcro or something like that? Or is that not recommended? I want a triple :(

Haha. Things you need to mount a radiator and fans:

Holes for fans to take in airflow from/exhaust into

Screwholes to mount the radiator.

If you want to do a 360 you might need to mod it a bit, if you want good watercooling I don't think you should use that case. Also I would pay attention to upgrading your components before watercooling.