Bought an additional identical set of dual-channel ram but I think I got screwed due to freezes. Thoughts?

Wondering if anyone has any insight to this. When I built my system earlier this year I decided to get 32 gigs of 3200 Trident royal Z ram from Microcenter, I installed it in my system just fine and have been fairly happy but decided I wanted an extra 32 gigs so I found what appeared to an exact copy of the ram I needed from Amazon, I verified the model number and the rest of the information "G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Trident Z Royal Silver 3200Mhz PC4-25600 CL16 1.35V Dual Channel Kit (2x16GB)" I installed it carefully but have been getting hangs and freezes. I used RAMMon and the ram appears to have different timings although they appear to be running at the same speed. Could this cause issues like freezing and hanging? I do have my processor overclocked/undervolted, but I don't think this could be the issue as I had it set like that before I added the additional ram, and I don't think I'm overheating... but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something. Pictures at the link for reference. https://imgur.com/a/eNaNH5O

Edit: Does the max transfer speed even matter if the infinity fabric is running slower (1600) than it's max speed? I'm a newb.

13 minutes ago, Aurorastraza said:

Wondering if anyone has any insight to this. When I built my system earlier this year I decided to get 32 gigs of 3200 Trident royal Z ram from Microcenter, I installed it in my system just fine and have been fairly happy but decided I wanted an extra 32 gigs so I found what appeared to an exact copy of the ram I needed from Amazon, I verified the model number and the rest of the information "G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Trident Z Royal Silver 3200Mhz PC4-25600 CL16 1.35V Dual Channel Kit (2x16GB)" I installed it carefully but have been getting hangs and freezes. I used RAMMon and the ram appears to have different timings although they appear to be running at the same speed. Could this cause issues like freezing and hanging? I do have my processor overclocked/undervolted, but I don't think this could be the issue as I had it set like that before I added the additional ram, and I don't think I'm overheating... but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something. Pictures at the link for reference. https://imgur.com/a/eNaNH5O

Edit: Does the max transfer speed even matter if the infinity fabric is running slower (1600) than it's max speed? I'm a newb.

I'm not too sure about your mobo, but is the ram in the right config for dual channel, usually they are a slot apart, not next to each other.

14 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

I'm not too sure about your mobo, but is the ram in the right config for dual channel, usually they are a slot apart, not next to each other.

I have the first set I bought in 1 and 3 and the 2nd set in 2 and 4.

20210502_164607.jpg

9 hours ago, Aurorastraza said:

I have the first set I bought in 1 and 3 and the 2nd set in 2 and 4.

20210502_164607.jpg

Ah, it was labeled differently in the software, that's why I got confused. I'm not too sure if that would work, but what would happen if you set your timings manually.