Need a quick opinion

Vodad

NZXT H510 case.

Do you think putting a 240mm arctic freezer II  aio front mounted as an intake will be enough to cool an R9 3900x.

I plan on a 120mm top mount, and another rear mount for exhaust

Will have a triple fan 3060 graphics card.

Thanks in advance for you help

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

12 minutes ago, Vodad said:

NZXT H510 case.

Do you think putting a 240mm arctic freezer II  aio front mounted as an intake will be enough to cool an R9 3900x.

I plan on a 120mm top mount, and another rear mount for exhaust

Will have a triple fan 3060 graphics card.

Thanks in advance for you help

Personally I'd never use a aio intaking and exhausting hot air right at gpu intake. It just makes the gpu run 6-10C hotter. The other way for the flow of the aio is a no-go in every case. That's why I just swapped my H100i Platinum SE for a NH-D15 chromax

10 minutes ago, S.Hamed23 said:

Personally I'd never use a aio intaking and exhausting hot air right at gpu intake. It just makes the gpu run 6-10C hotter. The other way for the flow of the aio is a no-go in every case. That's why I just swapped my H100i Platinum SE for a NH-D15 chromax

Yeah, if I did not already own most of the stuff I would go with something, but I am upgrading a friends with parts we have on hand to help him out some.

Need a way to make an aio work in this case if I can

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

1 minute ago, Vodad said:

Yeah, if I did not already own most of the stuff I would go with something, but I am upgrading a friends with parts we have on hand to help him out some.

Need a way to make an aio work in this case if I can

If it had dual fan mount up top, I'd put those up to exhaust at full rpm to reduce the heat inside the case. But you have only one, also in the rear end. It's all over bad luck bro

im running the 280mm version in a h510i(same dimensions afaik), and i have it as intake on the front with the rear and top as exhaust. best way to do it on this case imo, tried the other combos to be sure. it cools my cpu very well set up that way, but its only a 3700x.

and the gpu temps are still good imo 35c idle, 72c max.

@Vodad put the aio fans in the 

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

im running the 280mm version in a h510i(same dimensions afaik), and i have it as intake on the front with the rear and top as exhaust. best way to do it on this case imo, tried the other combos to be sure. it cools my cpu very well set up that way, but its only a 3700x.

and the gpu temps are still good imo 35c idle, 72c max.

my 2060 super dumped 9C when I swapped a nhd15 for a front mounted h100i platinum
AIO in front mounts are awful fir the gou

2 minutes ago, S.Hamed23 said:

@Vodad put the aio fans in the 

my 2060 super dumped 9C when I swapped a nhd15 for a front mounted h100i platinum
AIO in front mounts are awful fir the gou

i definitely wouldn't say awful, but on the h510, there isn't another option. the h510 is a bad case airflow wise either way tbh, i like it though.

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

i definitely wouldn't say awful, but on the h510, there isn't another option. the h510 is a bad case airflow wise either way tbh, i like it though.

A classic love+hate

whats in it now is a 3800x with stock cooler and front intake top and rear exhaust with a 5600xt gpu.

switching stuff around,  guess I will have to put the 3900x in the corsair 220t I have.