which pc ? lol I am a first time pc owner I idk how to billed a pc so I am tiring a prebuilt

pc hellp   

2 members have voted

1. 1. which one

• https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali470/p/N82E16883360055?Description=abs%20challenger%20gaming%20pc&cm_re=abs_challenger%20gaming%20pc-_-83-360-055-_-Product
    • https://www.newegg.com/abs-ala237/p/N82E16883360101?Description=ABS%20Challenger%20Gaming%20PC%20-%20AMD%20Ryzen%205%203600%20-%20GeForce%20GTX%201650%20-%2016GB%20DDR4%203000MHz%20-%20512GB%20SSD&cm_re=ABS_Challenger%20Gaming%20PC%20-%20AMD%20Ryzen%205%203600%20-%20GeForce%20GTX%201650%20-%2016GB%20DDR4%203000MHz%20-%20512GB%20SSD-_-83-360-101-_-Product&quicklink=true

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Definitely the RYZEN build but i don't really like pre-built cuz they often cheap out on the motherboard and memory which is not really big deal, but they often cheap out on the PSU which is...well can be dangerous.

The Ryzen build use 600W 80+ Plus Gold which sounds great but they don't tell you which PSU it is, it could be one of those chinese brand you've never heard of.

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

7 minutes ago, Ya_Mi said:

chinese brand you've never heard of.

Not necessarily a bad thing, plenty of weird AIBs exist out there that make decent stuff.

ie Segotep or Aigo

15 minutes ago, Kaispro_zx said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

definitely the Ryzen based build, overall better component choices and it’s priced ok-ish, definitely a prebuilt tax there but nothing crazy 

18 hours ago, 8tg said:

Segotep

That is bad, don't know about AIGO, but i'd rather spend my money on well established and known brand than risking on chinese with little to no reviews on their product.

19 hours ago, Ya_Mi said:

That is bad, don't know about AIGO, but i'd rather spend my money on well established and known brand than risking on chinese with little to no reviews on their product.

Segotep has units on our psu tier list as being fairly average, their only downfall is that not many people know of these brands and there’s no full reviews out there.

Its not a good idea to assume something undocumented and Chinese is bad, there’s lots of stuff out there that’s good quality if you know what to look for.

See the whole “chi-fi” thing going on right now as an example.

Nobody trusted no name Chinese audio brands until one day some reviewers got their hands on high end shenzenaudio iems.

13 hours ago, 8tg said:

Segotep has units on our psu tier list as being fairly average, their only downfall is that not many people know of these brands and there’s no full reviews out there.

Any tech savvy knew that one shouldn't refer to PSU TIER LIST to differentiate good psu from the bad one, and the lack of reviews on any product is a red flag.

13 hours ago, 8tg said:

Its not a good idea to assume something undocumented and Chinese is bad, there’s lots of stuff out there that’s good quality if you know what to look for. 

See the whole “chi-fi” thing going on right now as an example.

Nobody trusted no name Chinese audio brands until one day some reviewers got their hands on high end shenzenaudio iems.

There are reasons why things are undocumented and i've look around for information about segotep PSU and most of em points out that their unit is either meh or most of the times, bad.

As for Chi-Fi, i've never heard of any audiophile say anything bad about chinese branded audio. But my point is, it is better to spend your money on well established and known brand than risking your hard earned money on less known chinese brand with hardly any reviews from reputable reviewer on their product.