No longer getting display output.

Rylyguy

So I had to take out my gpu and psu to be able to move my front IO panel. I was moving my pc so I wanted the panel in a different place. Now when I turn it on my keyboard and mouse rgb turn on and my fans spin but I get no display output. Then my keyboard and mouse rgb will turn off and back on. I attached a photo of my front IO panel. This light flashes on and off randomly. I don’t think it’s an error code because it’s really random flashing. Please help. 

Make sure that your PSU is on, ALL power connectors are connected fully, and make sure that the components are seated fully. Then, make sure you plugged the VGA output cable into the correct source. 

Just now, Deslumo said:

Make sure that your PSU is on, ALL power connectors are connected fully, and make sure that the components are seated fully. Then, make sure you plugged the VGA output cable into the correct source. 

I’m currently reseating my gpu. I’ve done everything else. 

9 minutes ago, Deslumo said:

I don’t know what fixed it. I reseated my gpu. Tried to turn it on but that didn’t fix it. Then I hit the reset button on my front panel and it came up to the bios and I was able to boot into windows. Just glad it’s working now.