What is this?

SpyGuyB

This graphics card was found in a rig with an am3+ processor in it. I don't know what it is because I don't have anything to test it on currently. Please tell me what it is if you know.

WIN_20210418_13_54_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210418_13_54_24_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210418_13_54_30_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210418_13_54_36_Pro.jpg

(Insert Signature Here)

Oh whoever that peeled the damn identification sticker on the back, may his soul is blessed in hell.

Anyway, from how it looks, its possibly a 750Ti or an RX560 of some sort. You should use the rig you found to open up an identification software like HWinfo or GPU-Z.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Anyway, from how it looks, its possibly a 750Ti or an RX560 of some sort. You should use the rig you found to open up an identification software like HWinfo or GPU-Z.

doesn't work, broken pins

(Insert Signature Here)

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Oh whoever that peeled the damn identification sticker on the back, may his soul is blessed in hell.

think i found it

found.png

(Insert Signature Here)

Just now, SpyGuyB said:

think i found it

found.png

You can never be so sure, MSI loves to share coolers between models and it can be a completely different GPU.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

You can never be so sure, MSI loves to share coolers between models and it can be a completely different GPU.

maybe, I'll test it on my rig when I can

(Insert Signature Here)