Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I am finally about to retite my i5-6500. I will be mostly gaming on it, games like CoD Warzone, CS go, valorant, league of legends, rocket league and some AAA games like witcher 3 or newer ones. I might be ocasionally streaming. Playing at 1080p with 144hz monitor. Planning to buy GPU also, probably 3070. As for CPU, I was thinking of i7-10700k, i9-10900f or i5-11600k or something in that price pool, I would appreciate any suggestions which cpu will be good for my gaming style. Thanks 🙂

If you're gaming and streaming, you may want to consider a 3700X or 3800X and a B550 motherboard. Better value, because you can get a b550 motherboard for cheaper and fully run XMP on whichever RAM kit you decide to get.

However, if you're fully set on intel, the i7-10700K. You get better performance for doing both gaming and streaming, and it should work with the 3070 really well. Just know that newer intel motherboards (like Z490 & Z590) are expensive compared to AMD B550 options. You can put some of the money you'll be saving, by going with AMD, towards other components like ram, storage, and psu.

The only stars that matter, are the ones you look at when you dream... ~ Keanu Reeves

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu