New Pc Build Problem

WinchEsper

So guys I hope you can help me here. Cause I'm done on my end can't think of any other things to test(sorry for bad english)

The Case is I wanted to treat myself with a new cpu from Amd cause my INTEL CORE I5 8600K is slacking of in terms of rendering and game programming. So I wanted one of them Ryzen Cpus and bought a Ryzen 3600 and a Gigabyte B450f gaming x and wanted to just replace my Z370 Mainboard and Intel 8600k nothing more. 

My old system was: 

Intel I5 8600k 

Gigabyte Z370 hd3

Corsair vengeance 16gb 2666

Msi Geforce 2080 super gaming z trio

samsung 860 evo 1tb

Corsair cx750 psu 

Win 10

Then begins the big  let's call it Journey.I build everything together as it should be (not my first pc that i build)(I didn't install windows new) when I turned it on everything booted and it seemed fine.I didn't overclock anything,I installed all the drivers(Chipset,video drivers,etc.) then I wanted to test it so I launched Furmark and It froze and crashed so I thought maybe putting the clock lower on the gpu and manual the fans to 50%, but the same freeze and crash, HWinfo says VRel and power limit but on the old system I never had that issue and games crashed to. So I DDU'd the nvidia Drivers completely and installed newly everything gpu related but the same freeze.

I thought maybe the slot is bad or the board so I RMAd it got a new one ASUS Strix b450f Gaming II but guess what the same furmark and game crashes as it can't hold the power. At this point I completely deleted everything and installed windows newly from USB. "Spoilers" Didn't fix anything again so I installed new bios version of the board but still no sign of hope.

Even went to friend to test my card in his system he has nearly the same ,Ryzen 3600 and b450 board, it worked flawless in his system as if nothing ever was. I got so desperate I RMAd the Cpu and got a Ryzen 3600xt now but still the same issues/crashes and flickering in windows now too. My newest hope was the strongest Chipset for AM4 so I got a Msi MPG x570 Gaming plus the same freaking issues still. My last resort was maybe it's the psu got a new one 700W cooler master it seemed to work on furmark and on some games but then it all crashed and froze again multiple times so don't know what I can do anymore can someone please help me. It feels like it's the Graphics card but in my friends system it worked and in my old system too. Unfortunately I can't test a different card 'cause my buddy won't let me test it he thinks I'll brick it.

So sorry for the long texts but My problem is very weird and specific and I hope someone can help me 

Greetings from Germany