PC build help

OttoHD

I want to upgrade to a better pc. I will mainly be playing valorant and fps games and will buy a 240 hertz monitor. I also need help on what fans i should buy for my system. If you can make my build any better it will be greatly appreciated! Heres my build currently with a 1060 6 GB GPU that came with my prebuilt

Are all my parts compatible? I was going to buy the ryzen 5 5600x but saw that the ryzen 7 5800x is only $50 more. Is the extra $50 value?

3 minutes ago, IHFyrz2812 said:

no, the ryzen 5600x should be 299$

Its $400 right now.

18 minutes ago, OttoHD said:

I want to upgrade to a better pc. I will mainly be playing valorant and fps games and will buy a 240 hertz monitor. I also need help on what fans i should buy for my system. If you can make my build any better it will be greatly appreciated! Heres my build currently with a 1060 6 GB GPU that came with my prebuilt

Are all my parts compatible? I was going to buy the ryzen 5 5600x but saw that the ryzen 7 5800x is only $50 more. Is the extra $50 value?

Change the mobo to B550, the memory to 3200 or 3600 Mhz. Change the SSD to either SN550, or Samsung 970 evo or 970 evo plus.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

5 minutes ago, AnirbanG007 said:

Change the mobo to B550, the memory to 3200 or 3600 Mhz. Change the SSD to either SN550, or Samsung 970 evo or 970 evo plus.

Thanks, any b550 motherboard recommendations?

1 minute ago, OttoHD said:

Thanks, any b550 motherboard recommendations?

I was gone for a while. Seeing that the other person has already done that part, the only thing that I'd add is hold on to the 1060 for now, till the GPU prices come down, if you didn't know that already.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

6 minutes ago, IHFyrz2812 said:

Build looks awesome but i think i would prefer a 1 GB SSD. You think the one I posted is fine?

1 minute ago, OttoHD said:

Build looks awesome but i think i would prefer a 1 GB SSD. You think the one I posted is fine?

i think you meant 1TB ssd lol, change it to what you chose in the original list, samsung is a good brand 

Just now, IHFyrz2812 said:

i think you meant 1TB ssd lol, change it to what you chose in the original list, samsung is a good brand 

Yeah i meant 1 TB, thanks for the tips bro

11 minutes ago, IHFyrz2812 said:

Btw i just noticed that the motherboard you showed me doesnt have a wifi adapter, should i just buy one seperately or is there another one like it with wifi? Which adapter should i buy lol