First time miner question

I started mining etherum couple days ago, I don't know almost anything about mining. Im using my gaming PC for it.

Using RTX 2060 getting 33mh/s with 70W consumption on my gpu.

This is running 24/7, my temps never go above 55 but I was wondering does increasing memory clock so much have any downside for the gpu and is undervolting it risky? I haven't had any problem so far. 
1. Does this affect the lifespan of the GPU the constant 100% Load/overclock running 24/7 (~700mv/50degrees)

If i play light games like league of legends (5h a day) my hashrate drops little bit but everything else seem to be the same (gpu stats) 

2. Is it bad for the gpu if I game while mining and are those stats below anything to be worried about? (these are the gpu stats all the time basically, when mining and when mining+gaming)

Might sound like a dumb question but I'm very new to this, thanks in advance!

image.png.d9da092c2a46f65188076313620c0c36.png

No idea how you wizard can achieve 33mh/s, mine barely goes beyond 27mh/s.

How much do you pay per kilowatt-hour?

7 minutes ago, LookingforanIDA7license said:

No idea how you wizard can achieve 33mh/s, mine barely goes beyond 27mh/s.

How much do you pay per kilowatt-hour?

I was surprised as well since I saw that the average RTX 2060 speed is 28ish. But the 33mh/s is if im not using the PC at all (screen off)
I'm using MSI gaming Z version

Daytime 0.0675€c, Nighttime 0.0289€c

My country has the cheapest electricity in Europe.

That looks right for 2060 with undervolting. No, you won't wear it out with proper voltage and cooling. The only thing that might die faster is the fan, but those have a high lifetime rating anyway and can be replaced. I would keep an eye out for temps and whether there's dropped hashs during gaming. Not sure about league but even dota can cause GPU to overheat. Keep in mind during mining the GPU load temps are very minimal, it's mainly the memory that's stressed. Definitely turn the miner off during demanding games.

4 minutes ago, s3riouscat said:

That looks right for 2060 with undervolting. No, you won't wear it out with proper voltage and cooling. I would keep an eye out for temps and whether there's dropped hashs during gaming. Not sure about league but even dota can cause GPU to overheat. Keep in mind during mining the GPU load temps are very minimal, it's mainly the memory that's stressed. Definitely turn the miner off during demanding games.

That is what I was wondering as long as the temps are fine there's no risk right? Basically I want know what shorten the lifespan of it, is it just temps/voltage?
It never goes over 55 degrees (40% fans) 100% load

There are hashrate drops while gaming but I don't mind that was just wondering if it can impact my GPU in any way.

All electronics will degrade overtime. Unless you just got the short end of the stick on silicon lottery, chances are by the time the degration matters at stock speeds, that 2060 is only useful for "retro gaming."

The lifespan shortage is more apparent for overclocking, so for example you have a GPU that runs 200mhz above rated at a higher voltage stable. If you keep running it at that speed, it might only be able to do stock in 2 years.

3 hours ago, Elonn said:

I was surprised as well since I saw that the average RTX 2060 speed is 28ish. But the 33mh/s is if im not using the PC at all (screen off)
I'm using MSI gaming Z version

Daytime 0.0675€c, Nighttime 0.0289€c

My country has the cheapest electricity in Europe.

Which country, I've already packed my stuff.

Wanna know how much I pay per kwh, having the most profitable mining ratio? 30+ cents per kwh. Even if I break all barriers of physics to achieve the most insane overclock in the history of gpu's, it wouldn't be profitable at all.

1 minute ago, LookingforanIDA7license said:

Which country? Wanna know how much I pay per kwh, having the most profitable mining ratio? 30+ cents per kwh. Even if I break all barriers of physics to achieve the most insane overclock in the history of gpu's, it wouldn't be profitable at all.

Average is around 4c/kwh (euro) from Kosovo.