Future Build. Would like feedback please.

Vishant-01

Budget (including currency): $3100 AUD (for PC and peripherals)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly engineering work (3D modelling and rendering, AutoCAD), regular everyday productivity use and some gaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Peripherals include a keyboard and a 1920x1080 144hz monitor (IPS is needed). First Build, currently using a laptop. Assume the 3070 is at MSRP. I am not too sure about the motherboard so please let me know if there are better options. Also, I really don't care about RGB, just want a minimalistic pc with good airflow. I only plan to overlock my gpu.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Vishant/saved/nJqqRB 

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Vishant-01 said:

Budget (including currency): $3100 AUD (for PC and peripherals)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly engineering work (3D modelling and rendering, AutoCAD), regular everyday productivity use and some gaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Peripherals include a keyboard and a 1920x1080 144hz monitor (IPS is needed). First Build, currently using a laptop. Assume the 3070 is at MSRP. I am not too sure about the motherboard so please let me know if there are better options. Also, I really don't care about RGB, just want a minimalistic pc with good airflow. I only plan to overlock my gpu.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Vishant/saved/nJqqRB 

Thank you.

private pcpp

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler