Help I have bottleneck

Go to solution Solved by Marshmallok,

Hello friend! Don't worry, the CPU you actually have is very old for the 1050 ti as the 1050 was released in 2016/2017 around that time while the intel duo was released in 2006?i can assume you already see the problem, there is a huge bottleneck, if you have tried fixing it id like to inform you there is no use as you will actually need to upgrade the cpu,i personally use a Ryzen 5 3600 with my gpu,i recommend it because it can handle the 1050 ti and newer. Since you have an old CPU ill assume you have an old board, I recommend switching that to a b550 motherboard if it is available. And if you can spare an extra dime, maybe a 16 gb hyper x 3600 mhz memory module(2x8gb sticks)

so thats really it,good luck :).

(Sorry for bad English)

This no troll,I need help,I have 1050 to,yes?But I also have shitty intel (r) duo 8400 processor,I do not understand computers but I need help,I think my system Has bottleneck as my 1050 ti is supposed to get 60 to 70 frames in gta 5 but for weird reason I can’t even crank 30 FPS,I do not understand Why And I need help,here is screenshot from MSI Afterburner of me running the valley benchmark of 2013 during its testing,please some explain,thank you

205E5034-0D45-47C6-904E-D86A4A7614EF.jpeg

CPU is too old.

The whole platform is outdated for Gaming for many a year...

The CPU (Dualcore and Slower than modern dualcores)

Just can't power through the huge instruction sets of modern computing very well.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

1 minute ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

CPU is too old.

The whole platform is outdated for Gaming for many a year...

The CPU (Dualcore and Slower than modern dualcores)

Just can't power through the huge instruction sets of modern computing very well.

So cpu is problem yes?i mean I did not know bottleneck could be reality this bad,to guess i go buy Ryzen,thank

Hello friend! Don't worry, the CPU you actually have is very old for the 1050 ti as the 1050 was released in 2016/2017 around that time while the intel duo was released in 2006?i can assume you already see the problem, there is a huge bottleneck, if you have tried fixing it id like to inform you there is no use as you will actually need to upgrade the cpu,i personally use a Ryzen 5 3600 with my gpu,i recommend it because it can handle the 1050 ti and newer. Since you have an old CPU ill assume you have an old board, I recommend switching that to a b550 motherboard if it is available. And if you can spare an extra dime, maybe a 16 gb hyper x 3600 mhz memory module(2x8gb sticks)

so thats really it,good luck :).