Controller random disconnect

TubYoub

Hey
I just bought a Xbox Controller for my Windows 10 (64 bit) Mashine and every Time i connect my controller to my PC the controller disconnect random even if i put my controller next to my PC (onboard Blootouth).
-Blootouth driver reinstallt
-Controller new paired with the PC
PS: sry for my bad englisch i am German :)

Hello, i use xbox one controller on windows 10.

i have used USB. if the connection is bad it will often disconnect, sometimes will fail to re-connect.

i have tried Bluetooth, it is a very slow connection. you cannot use a headset for sound. and the response time (latency) is also bad.
if your PC Bluetooth adapter is older version of bluetooth.. then you may not support Bluetooth Low-energy, and other technologies.

i am currently using 'Xbox one wireless adapter for windows', i bought this from microsoft directly for £20
has same signal Range as 2.4g WiFi, so only lose connection if i take controller out of the room.

sometimes i connect my phone to my PC via USB, if i disconnect my phone, my controller will disconnect.
to fix this i have to remove and re-insert Xbox one wireless adapter (USB)

I just updatet it when i got it and there is no update available

4 minutes ago, Mr.Briggs said:

Hello, i use xbox one controller on windows 10.

i have used USB. if the connection is bad it will often disconnect, sometimes will fail to re-connect.

i have tried Bluetooth, it is a very slow connection. you cannot use a headset for sound. and the response time (latency) is also bad.
if your PC Bluetooth adapter is older version of bluetooth.. then you may not support Bluetooth Low-energy, and other technologies.

i am currently using 'Xbox one wireless adapter for windows', i bought this from microsoft directly for £20
has same signal Range as 2.4g WiFi, so only lose connection if i take controller out of the room.

sometimes i connect my phone to my PC via USB, if i disconnect my phone, my controller will disconnect.
to fix this i have to remove and re-insert Xbox one wireless adapter (USB)

So i have to buy a wireless connector from microsoft  when i dont want to use a cable all the time?

1 minute ago, TubYoub said:

So i have to buy a wireless connector from microsoft  when i dont want to use a cable all the time?

I have used controller on PC for years, and this is the most convenient setup i have gotten.
only downside is i cant turn on PC with the controller, like you can with xbox lol.

for what its worth, I have used 4 xbox one controllers at one time with the adapter and it is as good as the xbox itself

This link is not in stock.. but this is the correct adapter and price.
https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows-10/91DQRB97L130/1V59?utm_content=Cj0KCQjwmcWDBhCOARIsALgJ2Qegt1XEtLJnHSQZCEcXoftp9sxZJAjPlPxsMpoTqZWRbDToiSGs3qMaAjHeEALw_wcB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmcWDBhCOARIsALgJ2Qegt1XEtLJnHSQZCEcXoftp9sxZJAjPlPxsMpoTqZWRbDToiSGs3qMaAjHeEALw_wcB&source=lp