How to fix INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

Fatneckitten123

Hello everyone, so today I fired up my pc and was unable to make it to windows... I've been getting the code "inaccessible boot device" I've tried all the automatic repair options windows gives you and none have worked thus far, I have not tried resetting my pc and not keeping personal files as I don't want to loose my footage archive of all my livestreams and YouTube videos (I should invest in data back up) any ideas guys... I'm out of em. 

11 minutes ago, Fatneckitten123 said:

Hello everyone, so today I fired up my pc and was unable to make it to windows... I've been getting the code "inaccessible boot device" I've tried all the automatic repair options windows gives you and none have worked thus far, I have not tried resetting my pc and not keeping personal files as I don't want to loose my footage archive of all my livestreams and YouTube videos (I should invest in data back up) any ideas guys... I'm out of em. 

Does it work with other drives?

It's possible that your boot drive is dying,clone it to a good known drive and stop using it (IF YOU WRITE TO THE DRIVE YOU CAN GET YOUR DATA CORRUPTED AND EVEN LOOSE YOUR DATA).

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

3 minutes ago, Vishera said:

Does it work with other drives?

It's possible that your boot drive is dying,clone it to a good known drive and stop using it (IF YOU WRITE TO THE DRIVE YOU CAN GET YOUR DATA CORRUPTED AND EVEN LOOSE YOUR DATA).

It does work with other drives so it's most likely the ssd that's f*cked, I don't have windows on any other drives sadly and I can't make a boot USB cause I can't use my computer.... V annoying lol