Can this laptop be charged over USB-C? - HP Pavilion 15-eh0017na Laptop - Ryzen™ 5

Hi there,

Is anyone aware of/own this particular laptop, and whether it's able to be charged over USB-C? There are conflicting things said about it, and while it's not a dealbreaker as I've ordered it already, it'd be nice to charge over USB-C but I don't feel like plugging my Anker power brick or MacBook Pro charger into it and having it go bang. Confusingly, the product page mentions Power Delivery as a feature but the tech specs in the manual available from the HP website don't, so it's very unclear!

HP Store Page: HP Pavilion 15-eh0017na Laptop - Ryzen™ 5 - HP Store UK

Thanks for that - on the off-chance, since HP's tech info about that model seems a bit inconsistent (like I say its spec sheet in the manual doesn't mention PD at all), if it didn't have Power Delivery in the end after all, what would happen - would I suddenly have a £600 paperweight or would it just shrug it off or is it more a case of playing Russian roulette?

Just as an update, I got the laptop today; plugging it into both the Anker brick and the MacBook Pro charger did not make the laptop explode, although I'm still a little bit curious as to what would have happened otherwise... Thanks again!